- High quality bling Iron-on rhinestone design
- Personalize your clothes, bags or any item with fabric surface
- Easy to apply
- This is a rhinestone heat transfer Iron-on design with a brilliant red touch that can be applied to shirts or the garment of your preference.
Instructions on How to Apply:
- Preheat iron to cotton setting (about 320-340 degrees).
- Place the transfer face down on a flat surface and carefully lift the backing from the design.
- Place the transfer, stone side down, onto the fabric and press into the desired FINAL position with your hand.
- Place the iron over the design without moving it around and apply steady pressure for 15 seconds.
- Repeat previous step for other areas of the design, DO NOT overheat as glue will lose its adhesion.
- If the design has big stones, make sure you keep iron on them long enough to make them stick.
- Once done ironing, set aside and allow transfer to cool.
- Slowly and carefully peel the clear plastic sheet away from the fabric.
- If any stones have shifted out of place, carefully put them back into place using tweezers.
- If stones are not sticking, replace the plastic sheet back onto the shirt, and you may re-iron on the opposite side of the fabric again.
- Once heat and bonded, there’s no way to reposition design.
- After application, we recommend to wash garment inside out in cold delicate cycle & hanger dry.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!